Skip to main content

Are you interested in expanding your knowledge on the EC approach to inequality reduction?

Would you like to better understand the recently endorsed and launched Inequality Marker (I-Marker)?

If the answer to all these questions is YES, enroll in the new e-learning course on the I-Marker and learn more about the EC’s commitment to address inequalities by building inclusive and sustainable societies.

Inequality is a complex and challenging phenomenon, notably due to the difficulty of tracking and measuring the efforts and progress made in reducing inequalities and of targeting project beneficiaries. To address this challenge, the European Commission developed the I-Marker to better understand, track and benchmark the impact of DG INTPA’s work on inequalities and to capture appropriately the multidimensionality of Inequality. 

More information about the course:

The new e-learning course on the I-Marker provides insights into the rational and methodology behind the Marker, empowering users to comprehend its role in improving the design of development cooperation interventions to reinforce their inequality-reducing effect. Additionally, the course sheds light on the EU's approach to reducing inequality by providing comprehensive information on the numerous policies, strategies and initiatives adopted by the EU to address the pressing issue of inequalities, focusing on EC external action.

This course was developed by INTPA G4 - the Unit responsible for Social Inclusion and Protection, Health, and Demography - with the support of MKS. Designed to offer flexibility, allowing you to progress through the modules at your own pace, the e-learning course offers a wide range of features to enhance the learning experience by including video’s, interactive quizzes, and fictional case studies on addressing inequalities.

To access the e-learning course on the Inequality Marker, click here E-Learning on the Inequality Marker. Please note that this course is open to everyone, not just EU staff. So, do not hesitate to share it with your entire network! For any questions or support on the I-Marker course, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Inequality Team at Unit G.4.