Release of EU study report on projects using cultural expressions as a lever for employment, human rights, democracy and other human development areas
Time and place
- Full Report including Annexes (Official 2014 Format) (European Commission, 2014)
- EU Final Study Report on projects using cultural expressions as a lever for employment, human rights, democracy and other human development areas
- EU Final Study Report Annex I: Study Terms of References
- EU Final Study Report Annex II: Study Methodology
- EU Final Study Report Annex III: Good Practice Project Fiches
Add to your calendar
The European Commissionâ€™s Directorate General responsible for development cooperation has commissioned a study to identify, select and analyse a sample of culture related selected projects supported by the European Union through its cooperation instruments or by Member States. Its aim is to illustrate how cooperation projects involving cultural operators, cultural sectors of activity and/or cultural content can contribute to current EU development priorities, especially within the framework of the Agenda for Change and the new EU Multiannual Financial Framwork.
The study findings and recommendations were presented 20 and 21 February 2014 at the occasion of a specific EU Delegation Seminar: SUPPORT TO DEMOCRACY, HUMAN RIGHTS, CIVIL SOCIETY AND INCLUSIVE GROWTH THROUGH CULTURAL STAKEHOLDERS
Here you can download the full report and its annexes.
This event is of the type Group event.
This event is organised by: Funded by the European Commission. Study implemented by AETS.