Skip to main content

Discussion details

Posted on OPSYS

Dear Users,

I know it has been a long time with almost no news on project 1 "results", so I'm very pleased to provide you concrete updates on the progress made so far.

The beginning of the year 2017 was rich in changes: the IT supplier role has been transferred from R6 to DIGIT with the aim of making savings particularly on budget, having a better accountability (one single IT supplier) and promoting the corporate dimension of Opsys. In spite of the challenges linked to the hand over, DIGIT confirmed the key milestones for the delivery of project 1: Pilot phase of result management in Opsys in October 2017, Full roll-out in February 2018.

Since the last months, we are working closely with DIGIT 's IT teams to finalize the various uses cases related to My Workplace, my Portfolio, Operational entities and Result management and to develop what we hope would be a user-friendly user interface to display and encode information in the system.

We should have access at the end of the month to a testing environment allowing to demonstrate on the basis of the very first functional screens. It is therefore planned to organize DUGs-1 meetings in a more regular basis in order to test and collect feedback on the functionalities.

You will find herewith a first draft presenting in a consolidated way:

• Scope of project 1 for the release of October
  • EPICs and related boxes
  • Screens under development and mock-ups for screens that have not yet been developed.

Don't hesitate to provide feedbacks (either on the comment of the post, or to my email address: lucile.petitpierre@ext.ec.europa.eu). 

We plan to organize a DUG-1 meeting on 10 May 2017 to discuss this document and to present you the live version of the system. A point will also be made on the change management strategy, including also the migration of logframes in the system.

Lucile